The CEO’s desk
I am very pleased to welcome you to Themis Medicare, one of India’s leading research-based healthcare companies.
At Themis Medicare, we are dedicated to innovating healthcare. All our efforts are directed towards developing novel solutions for major unmet medical needs. Over the years, our search for better ways of maintaining and restoring health has resulted in a steady stream of pioneered therapeutic products.
We deliver a unique contribution to better healthcare. Our mission is to reduce suffering and improve health and quality of life of people all around the world. We have pursued this mission with patience, dedication, imagination and skill, for over 3 decades. Our vision is to develop targeted medicines that offer patients and physicians better, safer, more cost-effective healthcare.
The combined strengths of our API’s and Finished Pharmaceuticals businesses, coupled with our expertise in the emerging and fast growing field of biotechnology equip us to develop integrated healthcare solutions and therapeutic approaches tailored to individual patients’ needs.
Our people are our strength who continuously contribute to our mission.
We also take pride in mentioning herewith that we enjoy long-term, close and good understanding with all our business partners.
Once again, welcome to Themis Medicare, a Company that is dedicated to translating a great vision into reality.
Dr. Dinesh Patel, Ph.D.
We want to take the world from pain to pain-free parentals through pain free work on dedicated innovations. Emal – the first in the world injectable against critical malaria, Etojet – the worlds first painless Etrocoxib injection and a first of its kinds injectable.
Diclofenac sodium for pain relief, are all a result of pursuit of ideas taken to their full potential. Our aim is to make disease management easier and painless for both patients and healthcare professionals.
- Intimation under regulation 39(3) 9f Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Reguirements) Regulation, 2015 I“SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015″] 02/Apr/2019
- Change in directors of company 27/Mar/2019
- lntimation under regulation 39(3) of Securities and Exchanae Board of India (Listinq Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Requlation, 2015 [“SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015″] 07/Mar/2019
- Intimation of Resolution by circulation passed by Board of Directors. 02/Mar/2019
- Outcome of Board Meeting – 08 Feb 2019 08/Feb/2019
11/12, Udyog Nagar,
S. V. Road, Goregaon (W),