- Experience: 5 to 10 yrs.
Job Description: Develop short and long range marketing objectives as to produce line content, marketing potential, volume, market position and profits.Develop marketing programme for existing and new brands to include sales forecast, sales quotas, territories, distribution channels, prices, supporting publicity and promotional activity, budgeted expenses and planned profits.Forecast requirements of finished goods and co-ordinate finished goods inventory planning with department concerned.
Preparation of all promotional aids and materials as and when required.
Ensure effective execution and marketing programmes for profitable coverage and maximum exploitation of the markets and measure performance against established standards.
Plan effective distribution to ensure widespread and efficient selling of Companys brands.
Co-ordinate planning and execution of new brands development programme.
Evaluate all new brands and brand changes as to their suitability for marketing and potential profit contribution.
Recommend changes in brand packaging and formulation to give effects to cost reduction and/or take advantage of marketing opportunities.
Conduct Sales Meetings and train Field Staff as and when required.
Liaise with other departments concerned for effective implementation of marketing plan and formulations of future development programme.
Monitoring brand movement and competitors strategies and sales plan and ensure effective counter campaign to forestall any adverse effects on the brand sales.
To prepare tender paper for government/corporate hospital rate contract.
Desired Candidate Profile
1) Strong Analytical Skill.
2) Well disciplined and respect punctuality
3) Methodical at work.
5) Creative with clarity of thoughts
6) Honest with high degree of integrity & believe in self potential
7) Physically agile and seasoned to undertake strenuous tasks for extended working hours.
8) Ability to work effectively in teams.
Should you be interested in any of the following assignments, kindly mail us at email@example.com with your latest CV in Microsoft Word format with the following information in the covering letter:
1.Name of your current organisation;
2.Your current designation;
3.Your current job responsibilities;
4.Your current CTC per annum;
5.Your expected CTC per annum;
6.Time required for joining our organization (if selected):
7.Total number of years experience
8.Reason for looking out for a Change
We want to take the world from pain to pain-free parentals through pain free work on dedicated innovations. Emal – the first in the world injectable against critical malaria, Etojet – the worlds first painless Etrocoxib injection and a first of its kinds injectable.
Diclofenac sodium for pain relief, are all a result of pursuit of ideas taken to their full potential. Our aim is to make disease management easier and painless for both patients and healthcare professionals.
- Intimation under regulation 39(3) 9f Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Reguirements) Regulation, 2015 I“SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015″] 02/Apr/2019
- Change in directors of company 27/Mar/2019
- lntimation under regulation 39(3) of Securities and Exchanae Board of India (Listinq Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Requlation, 2015 [“SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015″] 07/Mar/2019
- Intimation of Resolution by circulation passed by Board of Directors. 02/Mar/2019
- Outcome of Board Meeting – 08 Feb 2019 08/Feb/2019
11/12, Udyog Nagar,
S. V. Road, Goregaon (W),