Research into differentiated injectables
through concentrated effort
Certain therapies are demanding the utmost urgency. Our R&D is all about focussing on these core issues and bringing innovations in injectables that would help alleviate growing concerns.
Our product development teams have identified four core therapies that need vital break-throughs in parentals.
The majority of anti-cancer drugs are identified as hazardous drugs and require safe handling practices.
Our product has the potential to benefit both patients and healthcare professionals. These formulations could provide improvements including:
- Available as one, pre-filled vial or ampoule that does not require mixing
- Reduced chance of dosing errors through elimination of drug reconstitution
- Less chances of drug waste
- Improved safety by reduced exposure to cytotoxic vapors
- Fast reconstitution in emergency situations
- Reducing the fluid volume infused into patients
We are committed to developing and commercializing innovations that are intended to optimize safety and efficiency for patients and healthcare professionals. We believe that our products developed for the pain management offer a number of patient benefits relative to current products, such as
- Low viscosity injectables
- Less painful on administration
Ease of administration and ease of syrigibility
Our critical care unit offers wide range of first in India products which includes
- Palonosetron- Antiemetic
- Ketamine- General anaesthetic
- Cisatracurium- Neuromuscular Blocking Agent
EMAL (αβ Arteether) being original research molecule of Themis, symbolizes our strength and dedication in the field of research and innovation.
EMAL benefits includes
- Safe, effective and convenient drug for treating P. falciparum malaria
- Injectable formulation for critical management
- Short course –once a day for 3 days
- Intramuscular administration- can be used in outpatient department
We want to take the world from pain to pain-free parentals through pain free work on dedicated innovations. Emal – the first in the world injectable against critical malaria, Etojet – the worlds first painless Etrocoxib injection and a first of its kinds injectable.
Diclofenac sodium for pain relief, are all a result of pursuit of ideas taken to their full potential. Our aim is to make disease management easier and painless for both patients and healthcare professionals.
- Intimation of Date of Board Meeting 21/Mar/2017
- Outcome of Board Meeting & Quarterly Results 15/Feb/2017
- Intimation of Board Meeting & Trading window closure 04/Feb/2017
- Resignation of Independent Director – Ms. Dharmishthaben Raval 23/Dec/2016
- Intimation of Board Meeting & Trading window closure 16/Oct/2016
11/12, Udyog Nagar,
S. V. Road, Goregaon (W),