Research into differentiated injectables
The reason we have a series of success in differentiated is our platform technology. It has led to vastly improved ramp up times to develop innovations. This is further aided by our committed focus on pain free injectables. Our aim is to make our products safe and stable with clear benefits to healthcare professional.
Here’s a list of breakthroughs that have made inroads in the industry.
Anti malarial – αβ Arteether- Original Research Molecule
- Safe, effective and convenient drug for treating P. falciparum malaria
- Injectable formulation for critical management
- Short course –once a day for 3 days
- Intramuscular administration- can be used in outpatient department
- Diclofenac Sodium injection-75mg per ml, Low volume, less pain at the site of injection, ease of administration and ease of syrigibility, better patient compliance.
- Etoricoxib injection-Long acting once a day therapy, less painful
- Aceclofenac injection-Less pain at the site of injection, ease of administration and ease of syrigibility
Progesterone injection- Oil free injection, less viscous, less painful, better syringibility, ease of administration and better patient compliance
Methylprednisolone injection & Triamcinolone injection with following benefits
- Clear solution for injection instead of suspension
- No chances of clog in syringe & needles leads to better syringibility
- Quick & easy administration
- Relatively less pain at the site of injection
- No crystal formation due to clear solution for injection
- Less drug waste
- Provides compliance in dosing
We want to take the world from pain to pain-free parentals through pain free work on dedicated innovations. Emal – the first in the world injectable against critical malaria, Etojet – the worlds first painless Etrocoxib injection and a first of its kinds injectable.
Diclofenac sodium for pain relief, are all a result of pursuit of ideas taken to their full potential. Our aim is to make disease management easier and painless for both patients and healthcare professionals.
- Grant of Options under THEMIS MEDICARE ESOS 2012 14/Nov/2019
- Outcome of Board Meeting 14.11.2019 14/Nov/2019
- Newspaper Intimation Of Board Meeting on 14 Nov 2019 06/Nov/2019
- Intimation of Board Meeting to be held on 14.11.2019 05/Nov/2019
- Clarification sought on price movement 30/Sep/2019
11/12, Udyog Nagar,
S. V. Road, Goregaon (W),