As a leading producer of pharmaceuticals and critical care products, we understand the importance of safeguarding the environment we all live in. Our investments in health and safety are a testimony to our commitment to sustainable growth.
Each individual at Themis Group is sensitized to their responsibility towards the environment; to the importance of operating and maintaining the manufacturing facility with emphasis on health and safety of everyone working there. We believe that EHS (Environmental Health and Safety) is an integral part of our business, just as important as any other part of our operations. Our EHS plan demonstrates our care for the environment to ensure that we leave a better plant for the generations to come.
Some of the EHS initiatives by Themis have been listed below:
- Conducting EHS audits and inspections to assess overall plant performance
- Monitoring important aspects of operations for emissions, air quality, etc.
- Continuous improvement our processes to minimize risk and eliminate waste
- Optimal consumption of natural resources like water and energy
- Continued compliance to regulatory standards through internal and third-party audits
Health & Safety
- Adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Periodic risk assessment of employee safety, environment, plant shutdown
- Measurement and tracking Personnel Safety metrics
- Performing accident investigations to identify and eliminate root causes
- Storage of material details such as hazardous properties and Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Training the workforce to ensure adherence to regulatory requirement