Original thinking brings disruption. And disruption is what shakes the market up. It says you do not accept the status quo. I am looking for original thinkers, people who back their intelligence with belief. And I am willing to back anyone who matches that description. Yes, Themis is a “200” million dollar company, a market leader in India and spread over 40 countries around the world. But it is the unshakeable quest to find solutions where none exist that has made us the name that we are. And this attitude is not just in our research labs but in every sphere of our work. Disruptive thinking brings stand-out innovations at every step, be it marketing, sales, manufacturing, distribution or even finance. This original disruptive way is, i what I am proud to say, the DNA of Themis.
I am glad you have taken time to visit our website. That you are here tells me you are looking for a turn in your career that will take it to the next level. Original thinking that comes from experience, study and insights is mush rewarded here. And my team would be more than glad to talk face-to-face if that excites you.
Whatever your final decision be, here’s what I would like to share with you about work and career. Ask questions. Ask lots of questions. But also be relentless in the pursuit of answers. That’s what brings progress. And that’s what has helped us put our name on the map.
Dr. Dinesh Patel, Ph.D.
We want to take the world from pain to pain-free parentals through pain free work on dedicated innovations. Emal – the first in the world injectable against critical malaria, Etojet – the worlds first painless Etrocoxib injection and a first of its kinds injectable.
Diclofenac sodium for pain relief, are all a result of pursuit of ideas taken to their full potential. Our aim is to make disease management easier and painless for both patients and healthcare professionals.
- Intimation of Board Meeting on May 28, 2019 16/May/2019
- Initial Disclosure to be made by an entity identified as a Large Entity 01/May/2019
- Certificate under Regulation 74(5) of SEBI (Depositories and Participants) Regulations, 2018 for the quarter ended March 31, 2019. 29/Apr/2019
- Intimation under regulation 39(3) 9f Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Reguirements) Regulation, 2015 I“SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015″] 02/Apr/2019
- Change in directors of company 27/Mar/2019
11/12, Udyog Nagar,
S. V. Road, Goregaon (W),