Etoricoxib, our breakthroughs in differentiated injectables.
Our R&D Team has a deep focus on innovations in injectables and has an array of first-in-the-market formulations, dosages and re-engineered delivery systems.
There is an utmost urgency for break-throughs in these therapies and our teams are steering differentiated injectables development to meet vital concerns.
“Our vision is to develop targeted medicines that improve patient compliance and make healthcare far, far more effective.”
-Dr. Dinesh Patel, Ph.D, CEO
We are committed to being at the forefront in the movement against malaria. We have pledged our complete support to the government and other NGOs through contributions, formulations and people time
We want to take the world from pain to pain-free parentals through pain free work on dedicated innovations. Emal – the first in the world injectable against critical malaria, Etojet – the worlds first painless Etrocoxib injection and a first of its kinds injectable.
Diclofenac sodium for pain relief, are all a result of pursuit of ideas taken to their full potential. Our aim is to make disease management easier and painless for both patients and healthcare professionals.
- Intimation of Board Meeting on May 28, 2019 16/May/2019
- Initial Disclosure to be made by an entity identified as a Large Entity 01/May/2019
- Certificate under Regulation 74(5) of SEBI (Depositories and Participants) Regulations, 2018 for the quarter ended March 31, 2019. 29/Apr/2019
- Intimation under regulation 39(3) 9f Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Reguirements) Regulation, 2015 I“SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015″] 02/Apr/2019
- Change in directors of company 27/Mar/2019
11/12, Udyog Nagar,
S. V. Road, Goregaon (W),